Introducing RenWeb - Our New Family and Student Information System
We are pleased to introduce RenWeb - the Family and Student information system that will allow you to have access to information regarding your children's and school's information. One portal - one password - per family. Ren Web makes it simple.
Please view this video to learn more. https://vimeo.com/126932181
You'll need a password to view it: ParentsWeb.
What Information Can Parents Access on RenWeb? Here is just some of the information parents can access:
- Daily Grades (Grades 6-12)
- Progress Reports(will be emailed this year for grades 3-12)
- Report Cards(will be emailed this year)
- Lesson Plans (Daily Classroom Topics)
- Discipline (Grades 6-12)
- Nurse Visits and Medical Information
- Homework Assignments
- Missing Assignments (Grades 6-12)
- School Calendar
- School Announcements
- Staff and School Directory
- Family Directory
- Family Account Balances with Online Payment
- Lunch Balances and Menus
- Teacher Email Addresses
- Teacher Websites
- Other Useful School Information
*Please note that this is a very ROBUST system, and we will be bringing the various features online in stages. Not all features are active and available yet.
How Can Parents Learn More?
Click here to view a Parent Introduction overview
There are directions to sign up for RenWeb.
All families are expected to sign up - this will be the main communications portal for all school families.
There is also an "App" for RenWeb that parents can use for mobile devices.
If you experience SIGN UP or LOG IN problems:
If your family's account has not been enabled - it may be due to having missing paperwork or health forms that were required to be submitted by the first day of school. Please contact the school office, the tuition office or the school nurse to see if you need to turn in paperwork.
If you are having other problems regarding SIGN UP, please email Jackie Farley at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance. We need to have a valid, active email account on file for each parent/guardian user.
See some quick tips to access information below:
Accessing information on RenWeb…
- To find the Newsletter: click on “Classes” tab, then select “Homeroom”, click on “Resources” tab (newsletter will be labeled with the date it was uploaded)
- To find Daily Class Objectives/Homework: click on “Classes”, then select desired class, select “Lesson Plans” or “Homework” tab to find information
- To find Pictures: click on “Classes” tab, then select “Homeroom”, then click on “Photo Album” tab
Need Help to View Your Family's Billing Information?
How To Access and Use the Family Directory on RenWeb
Family Directory Options
Each family's information will be included in the family directory. This directory will be accessible by any SBPS parent who has a RenWeb log in. This information is ONLY published from the Custodial Parents' information. People who are not school parents/guardians will NOT have access to this database. This family directory should be used responsibly and only for school business. This should not be used for business solicitations or fundraising without the consent and permission of the school administration.
How to Indicate Family Directory Preferences:
1) For EACH Custodial Parent - please scroll down to the bottom of each parent's page. Indicate YES or NO on all the items that are available for directory publication.
2) Be sure to hit the save button!
3) To access the directory on and after September 15th, go to SCHOOL INFORMATION and click on "directory." You can filter and search through the entire school directory (whatever parents decide to publish) for grades PK-12.
Important - the DEFAULT for the directory is to publish ALL PARENT/GUARDIAN Contact information. If you do not want information published in the directory, PLEASE make these changes by Friday, September 15th.