Early Childhood Notes
This Week's Schedule...
Click here for this week's schedule - Week of March 25th
In This Week's Notes For Your Reference....
UPLOAD PHOTOS HERE PLEASE (CLICK FOR LINK)
RW's weekly information
Teacher Committee Selection
Friday Mass schedule
Club Dates and information
Things to do when taking attendance
Thank you to everyone who I met with this week for your pre-observation meeting, I am looking forward to starting observations next week. Report cards go home on Thursday, please put them in mailboxes after morning drop-off. We’ll also have Donuts with Dad on Friday, remember students may switch a day to attend this event or they may come just from 8:15-9:00 and leave afterward. Please let me know if you have any questions.
I look forward to seeing everyone at the Gala! Thanks for all of your hard work to help make your class projects happen and for your awesome teacher treats!
Have a wonderful weekend!
Preschool screening - Click here for the age calculator
Please be sure to check not only the Breaking News on the dashboard daily, but you need to check both Early Childhood and the Inclusion and Instruction tab each week.
Click here for the Early Childhood Friday Mass Schedule 2018 - updated 8/31/18
After school club dates for 2018-19
There are BLUE club forms in my mailbox in the PS and in the club mailbox in the ES, ready to be picked up and filled out.
Club form due dates:
Winter Clubs (blue forms) - forms due to RW by 1/7, Flyers go home and in the Buzz on 1/10
Spring Clubs (purple forms) - forms due to RW by 3/25, Flyers go home and in the Buzz on 3/28
Click here for a list of club dates for the 2018-19 school year
Things to do when taking attendance: (K-5)
- Take daily attendance by 8:30am each morning
- Every student needs a mark (P, AU, TU) DNA is a mark used for preschool, please do not use that mark.
- IF AU is marked, you MUST put a comment!
- Put a comment even if it is the same comment from the day before (for a kid who is missing a few days in a row.)
- If you don’t know the reason for the absence, you MUST still comment: "no note," or "not sure" or "I don’t know," and even ‘idk’ will be acceptable!
- You can make changes up to 9:00am
- If it is after 9:00am and you need to make a change, contact Carol