6th Grade Air Quality
Syllabus: Click here
Course Description: This is a freshman chemistry/ physics intro level class to allow students to form a strong foundation in both subjects.
- Learn scientific facts and concepts
- Learn scientific methods and techniques for organizing data
- Learn scientific terminology and explanations
- Develop abstract as well as concrete thinking skills
- Analyze data to explain outcomes.
- Infer predictable outcomes from data.
- Develop basic skills and work effectively in the laboratory
- Notebook with perforated rip out notebook paper
- None ipod/ phone scientific calculator
- St. Benedicts gmail account
- Computer with Internet access & Microsoft PP, word, excel
- Accordion style folder 4 slots minimum