6th Grade Earth Science
Course Description: In this course we will be learning about the amazing planet we live on! We will study geological features of our earth by problem-solving and discovery. We will be putting ourselves in many different scientific roles, such as, geologists, vulcanologists, and much more! This class will be VERY interactive and project based.
Syllabus: Click here
- Learn scientific facts and concepts
- Learn scientific methods and techniques for organizing data
- Learn scientific terminology and explanations
- Develop abstract as well as concrete thinking skills
- Analyze data to explain outcomes.
- Infer predictable outcomes from data.
- Develop basic skills and work effectively in the laboratory
- PBIS Ever-changing Earth Textbook
- Pencil or pen
- Edmodo access: edmodo.com
- PBIS online book access