Course Description: Scripture will focus on understanding the Holy Bible by looking at its structure, history, and themes. We will focus on looking at each section of the Holy Bible and understanding the reasoning behind its messages. The purpose of the course is to not to memorize the Bible but to understand the unique nature of this book and how it pertains to our own faith.
Syllabus: Click here
- Students will be able to understand differences and similarities between the books of the Holy Bible.
- Students will be able to explain the themes in the books of the Holy Bible.
- Students will be able to make connections between multiple sections of the Holy Bible.
- Students will be able to discuss how the Holy Bible plays a role in their own communities and school.
- Jesus Christ: God's Revelation to the World Michael Pennock
- Notebook or loose-leaf paper
- 3-Ring Binder
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn!