F&S Dashboard: St. Benedict Prep Faculty & Staff Weekly Newsletter
Early Childhood Notes
This Week's Schedule...
Click here for this week's schedule - Week of June 12th
In This Week's Notes For Your Reference....
- RW's weekly information
- Early Childhood Observation Schedule
- Early Childhood Mass Schedule
- Club Dates
- Things to do when taking attendance (K teachers)
I cannot believe that this is our last weekly update for the 2016-17 school year! Where has the time gone?!?! I hope that you all had a wonderful end to your school year and that you have been able to get a good jump start on cleaning your room for the summer. Your schedule for next week is attached above. We will plan to start together on Monday morning at 9:15 in Room 134. We will begin as an entire EC team, reflect on our current year, talk about any 'lessons learned' from the end of this school year and begin to look to the year ahead. I hope to get some ideas for new Professional Learning Groups for the 2017-18 school year. Then, I will meet with just the Kindergarten team, and then just the Preschool team, to go over some items that only apply to your grade levels.
On Tuesday, I would like to sit down with each grade level to go over ordering and supplies for the upcoming school year, talk about instructional materials that are needed and possible 'Wish List' items. Rachel Gemo will meet with the entire SBPS faculty and staff at 11:30.
On Wednesday and Thursday, I will be meeting with you all individually to go over your end of the year checklist and to do 'check out' with each person. I will have a sign up outside of my office by Tuesday for this. Remember, all technology items need to be turned into and signed off on by Louie before you can check out with me.
Have a great weekend - stay cool!
Please use this link to sign up for a meeting time. Please allow each person 30 minutes to meet with me. After you have signed up for a time, please email me with your day and time (being careful not to erase anyone else's sign up). I would like all meetings to be complete by Friday, June 2nd. If you cannot find a time that works with your schedule, come see me, we'll see what we can do!
Please be sure to check not only the Breaking News on the dashboard daily, but you need to check both Early Childhood and the Inclusion and Instruction tab each week.
2016-2017 Early Childhood Observation Schedule - click here
Click here for the Early Childhood Mass Schedule - 2016 updated 9/14/16
Spring Club Dates - March 27th - May 27th (9 weeks) feel free to do only 8 weeks, if you would like
- No Clubs on Th 4/13, F 4/14, M 4/17, Th 5/4, F 5/5
- Flyers due to RW on F 3/3
- Flyers go home on Th 3/9
Things to do when taking attendance: (K-5)
- - Take daily attendance by 8:30am each morning
- - Every student needs a mark (P, AU, TU) DNA is a mark used for preschool, please do not use that mark.
- - IF AU is marked, you MUST put a comment!
- - Put a comment even if it is the same comment from the day before (for a kid who is missing a few days in a row.)
- - If you don’t know the reason for the absence, you MUST still comment: "no note," or "not sure" or "I don’t know," and even ‘idk’ will be acceptable!
- - You can make changes up to 9:00am
- - If it is after 9:00am and you need to make a change, contact Carol