Early Childhood Notes
This Week's Schedule...
Click here for this week's schedule - Week of November 12th
In This Week's Notes For Your Reference....
UPLOAD PHOTOS HERE PLEASE (CLICK FOR LINK)
RW's weekly information
Teacher Committee Selection
Friday Mass schedule
Club Dates and information
Things to do when taking attendance
We are almost to Thanksgiving! This upcoming week is as ‘normal’ of a week as you’re going to get. Holiday clubs do begin this week. Cathy Nota will continue to be out, Nancy U will be at the front desk again. Please keep Cathy and her mom in your prayers and they try to get her back to 100%.
The Gross Motor Room is slowly coming back together, I will be sure to let you know when it is ready to go again.
I will be in part-time again this week, as this healing process continues to take time! I will most likely be in from about 10:00 am through the end of the day. Please let me know if you need anything.
Have a great weekend!
Preschool screening - Click here for the age calculator
Please be sure to check not only the Breaking News on the dashboard daily, but you need to check both Early Childhood and the Inclusion and Instruction tab each week.
Click here for the Early Childhood Friday Mass Schedule 2018 - updated 8/31/18
After school club dates for 2018-19
There are PINK club forms in my mailbox in the PS and in the club mailbox in the ES, ready to be picked up and filled out. They are due no later than Wednesday. See the link below for the full list of club dates.
Club form due dates:
Holiday Clubs (green forms) - forms due to RW by 10/29, Flyers go home and in the Buzz on 11/1
Winter Clubs (blue forms) - forms due to RW by 1/7, Flyers go home and in the Buzz on 1/10
Spring Clubs (purple forms) - forms due to RW by 3/25, Flyers go home and in the Buzz on 3/28
Click here for a list of club dates for the 2018-19 school year
Things to do when taking attendance: (K-5)
- Take daily attendance by 8:30am each morning
- Every student needs a mark (P, AU, TU) DNA is a mark used for preschool, please do not use that mark.
- IF AU is marked, you MUST put a comment!
- Put a comment even if it is the same comment from the day before (for a kid who is missing a few days in a row.)
- If you don’t know the reason for the absence, you MUST still comment: "no note," or "not sure" or "I don’t know," and even ‘idk’ will be acceptable!
- You can make changes up to 9:00am
- If it is after 9:00am and you need to make a change, contact Carol