F&S Dashboard: St. Benedict Prep Faculty & Staff Weekly Newsletter
Early Childhood Notes
This Week's Schedule...
Click here for this week's schedule - Week of May 22nd
In This Week's Notes For Your Reference....
- RW's weekly information
- Performance Evaluation Meeting sign up
- Early Childhood Observation Schedule
- Early Childhood Mass Schedule
- Club Dates
- Things to do when taking attendance (K teachers)
I can't believe we are in the final three weeks of school...where has the time gone?!?! There are a lot of things happening in the next few weeks, please be sure to check Breaking News every day and to check out our weekly schedule. Preschool, you should have received an email from me this week regarding bus assignments for the trip on Wednesday. If you have any questions, please see me!
Kindergarten, please be sure to get Carol chaperone names for your last 2 field trips as soon as you can. There are two more days left for MAP assessments. If you have any students who need to make up tests, please connect with Jackie Farley.
Please note that the 2nd Graders will be using the PS playground this Friday from about 12:30-2:30 to do their egg drop experiments. Please do not plan to use the playground during this time.
The Faculty Life Committee has planned a Happy Hour on Friday at Reclaimed (3655 N. Western) starting around 3:45...that sounds like a wonderful way to kick-off your three-day weekend!
Have a great week!
K Teachers - check the Elementary Notes page for the MAP assessment schedule. Thanks, NF
Please use this link to sign up for a meeting time. Please allow each person 30 minutes to meet with me. After you have signed up for a time, please email me with your day and time (being careful not to erase anyone else's sign up). I would like all meetings to be complete by Friday, June 2nd. If you cannot find a time that works with your schedule, come see me, we'll see what we can do!
Please be sure to check not only the Breaking News on the dashboard daily, but you need to check both Early Childhood and the Inclusion and Instruction tab each week.
2016-2017 Early Childhood Observation Schedule - click here
Click here for the Early Childhood Mass Schedule - 2016 updated 9/14/16
Spring Club Dates - March 27th - May 27th (9 weeks) feel free to do only 8 weeks, if you would like
- No Clubs on Th 4/13, F 4/14, M 4/17, Th 5/4, F 5/5
- Flyers due to RW on F 3/3
- Flyers go home on Th 3/9
Things to do when taking attendance: (K-5)
- - Take daily attendance by 8:30am each morning
- - Every student needs a mark (P, AU, TU) DNA is a mark used for preschool, please do not use that mark.
- - IF AU is marked, you MUST put a comment!
- - Put a comment even if it is the same comment from the day before (for a kid who is missing a few days in a row.)
- - If you don’t know the reason for the absence, you MUST still comment: "no note," or "not sure" or "I don’t know," and even ‘idk’ will be acceptable!
- - You can make changes up to 9:00am
- - If it is after 9:00am and you need to make a change, contact Carol