Friday, April 20, 2018
- Rachel Waldron, Chris Deakins, Mary Deletioglu, Joe Accardi, Louie K, and HEATHER PEREZ not in all week - on AGORA with 7th Grade
- Agora Week Grades 6-12 (please pray for our secondary school world travelers!)
- Grades K-5 Teachers - please take lunch order by 8:15AM - please see link below
- ASPIRE MAKE UPS TODAY- ELA/Writing (8:15 AM) see link below - Phil will come to get the kids
- BENNY's BEST FRIDAY - Please submit student name in Red binder by 8AM
- Happy Birthday Cathryn Jenkins! 5th grade teacher!
- Staff Lounge Clean-Up: Secondary Science Team
- 3:10PM Art Club 2-5
- 3:10PM Star Wars Club K & 1
- 3:10PM Origami Club 3-5
Please see the link below for ASPIRE MAKE UPS.
1) We will administer Reading on Tuesday, (NO TESTING WED), Math & Science on Thursday, and ELA/WRITING on Friday.
2) Please review the list of kids to make sure we have everyone.
3) Phil will do the make ups in Room 225 (Adriana Kolev's room). He will come to your class to pick up the students. Please have them ready.
4) If you have any questions or see a problem, please let me know.
Opening to F&S Dashboard on Start Up for Google Chrome
NOTE: If using another browser other than Google Chrome, please go to settings in that browser, locate the homepage setting and copy and paste the URL below.
Please follow these simple instructions for setting your start up page in Google Chrome:
- 1. Open Google Mail
- 2. Click on the 3 horizontal line image in the upper right of your screen
- 3. Go to Settings
- 4. Go to "On Start Up"
- 5. Click on "Open a specific page or set of pages.
- 6. Click on "Set pages"
- 7. Click on "Add a New Page" and then copy and past this URL: http://sbps.stbenedict.com/fs-main-page
- 8. Make sure to click the X and delete any other pages that are listed as start up pages (even delete the google one)
- 9. Click OK
- 10. Close out of your browser and open
- Close out of your browser and re-open google/chrome. The very first page that opens should be the Dashboard.