Thursday, June 15, 2017 -
"Saying goodbye doesn't mean anything. It's the time we spent together that matters, not how we left it," Trey Parker.
Teacher End of Year Work and Collaboration
- Thank you to the Faculty Life Committee for hosting the faculty party yesterday at Whirlyball. We had a blast.
- See your HOS's page for more information.
- No lunch served today - please eat leftovers in faculty lounge fridge
- The Admin Team is doing the Amazing Race today for our Mass and Gala Treat starting at 1PM
- Thanks to everyone for a great year, albeit a tough one for sure. Good luck to all those faculty and staff leaving us. For all those returning next year, have a peaceful and relaxing summer.
- Staff emails - for those leaving St. Ben's, we will probably turn off your email the last week of June. If for some reason you need an extension, please let us know.
- This will be the last post of the school year. We will start back up again in August. I'll leave the Inclusion and Instruction page up as well with PD information.
- God Bless!
2017 Taste of Tech - Summer Conference
Over the past 5 years, Illinois Computing Educators (ICE) has presented, Taste of Technology, an event that has connected and supported over 300 educators each year.
This summer, Taste of Technology will be hosted in IN2 at Illinois Math and Science Academy in Aurora, IL on July 31st and August 1st ~ just in time to get you thinking about going back to school. Morning and afternoon sessions will last for 2 ½ hours each.
Check out our great line-up of speakers and sessions and register today.
Opening to F&S Dashboard on Start Up for Google Chrome
NOTE: If using another browser other than Google Chrome, please go to settings in that browser, locate the homepage setting and copy and paste the URL below.
Please follow these simple instructions for setting your start up page in Google Chrome:
- 1. Open Google Mail
- 2. Click on the 3 horizontal line image in the upper right of your screen
- 3. Go to Settings
- 4. Go to "On Start Up"
- 5. Click on "Open a specific page or set of pages.
- 6. Click on "Set pages"
- 7. Click on "Add a New Page" and then copy and past this URL: http://sbps.stbenedict.com/fs-main-page
- 8. Make sure to click the X and delete any other pages that are listed as start up pages (even delete the google one)
- 9. Click OK
- 10. Close out of your browser and open
Close out of your browser and re-open google/chrome. The very first page that opens should be the Dashboard.