Friday, August 18, 2017 -
"It's better to have a team in harmony than a so-called team of individuals in chaos," Ty Howard.
Day Four of Faculty Orientation
For Friday PD time, please see your respective HOS for times, locations and directions. Elementary teachers, please check the Elementary notes page. Thanks!
LUNCH IS AT 12:30PM - Papacitos!
FRIDAY TEACHER & STAFF HAPPY HOUR in the TEACHER LOUNGE around 2:30PM
Take a break with some colleagues - enjoy some margarita punch and chips, salsa, guacamole and Queso
LEFTOVERS IN FRIDGE in lounge - is there for the EATING, taking, etc. Don't let it go to waste - please enjoy it. Thanks!
IF YOU DID NOT DO THIS ON THURSDAY, PLEASE COMPLETE BY END OF BUSINESS DAY FRIDAY - thanks!
1) Complete "Teacher Favorites" link below
2) Teachers New to the School - please write a BRIEF BIO of 3-6 sentences that introduce you to the St. Ben's community on a professional level. Returning teachers may also update theirs. PLEASE SEND TO JANET GALLAGHER by 9AM today at firstname.lastname@example.org
3) Complete this Emergency Signage Survey
Teacher Favorites - Please complete Once.
Teacher's Favorites Link:
Packet Pick Up and Schedule Pick Up for all grades today
Please be aware that there will be parents and students around the campus today. The secretaries will be busy today and this week with packet/schedule pick up. Please be patient.
Opening to F&S Dashboard on Start Up for Google Chrome
NOTE: If using another browser other than Google Chrome, please go to settings in that browser, locate the homepage setting and copy and paste the URL below.
Please follow these simple instructions for setting your start up page in Google Chrome:
- 1. Open Google Mail
- 2. Click on the 3 horizontal line image in the upper right of your screen
- 3. Go to Settings
- 4. Go to "On Start Up"
- 5. Click on "Open a specific page or set of pages.
- 6. Click on "Set pages"
- 7. Click on "Add a New Page" and then copy and past this URL: http://sbps.stbenedict.com/fs-main-page
- 8. Make sure to click the X and delete any other pages that are listed as start up pages (even delete the google one)
- 9. Click OK
- 10. Close out of your browser and open
Close out of your browser and re-open google/chrome. The very first page that opens should be the Dashboard.