F&S Dashboard: St. Benedict Prep Faculty & Staff Weekly Newsletter
Table of Contents
- Applause! Applause!
- Know Who Your Room Reps are CLICK HERE
- Please use updated Permission Slips for Field Trips
- Most other things you need are in Gemo's notes
- Thank you for a wonderful CHAMPS integration Day!
- Thanks to Roxy for bringing us Matt Wilhelm. He was fun to watch!
- Thanks to all those who made the end of year Mass a memorable one.
- Thank you for a great year!
Three Friendship Questions - Great Article to Read
End of Year Sign Out with Christa O'Keefe
Everyone needs to complete their end of year checklist and sign out with Christa O'Keefe. I have also heard there was a mad rush to get to the sign up and that there'd be knock-down fights over this (well, I know that's exaggerating a bit). So there are PLENTY of spaces for check out...it goes from Wednesday afternoon to Friday morning. Obviously, if you know you need a lot of time, then take the Friday slots. IF YOU CHOOSE TO GO THURSDAY MORNING DURING TRAINING...leave the training ONLY during that time...please do not dilly-dally...leave and get right back there. I did this so there would not be panic, so please honor this. If you have any questions, please let RG know. This is just for teachers of grades 1-5 who won't sign out with RW, MD or EM. Thanks!
Teacher Week of Professional Development June 11-15th
Monday - 8AM to 3PM - lunch on your own
- 8AM - 9AM - work on end of year checklist stuff or pack rooms
- 9AM to 10:45AM - ALL ES teachers grades 1-5 meet with Jackie Stancin's room with RG - please bring laptops
- Topics: Supporting ES teachers and Time to revisit reflections from MAY PD
- 11AM -3PM More time to work on end of year items
- RG is meeting with Father Steve and team from 11-1 and HS teachers from 1-2PM
Tuesday - 8AM to 3PM lunch on your own
- 8AM to 1PM - work on end of year checklist stuff or pack rooms; team leads may determine meeting time needs (RG is meeting with secondary teachers from 8 -9AM)
- 1PM - 3PM ALL ES teachers grades 1-5 meet with Jackie Stancin's room with RG - please bring laptops;
- Topics: Differentiation for higher achievers, Discipline, Teacher Evaluations. Unit/lesson plans
- Complete all GOOGLE DOC ITEMS by 7PM today please - do not use GOOGLE DOCS AFTER 7PM
Wednesday June 13th - 8AM to 3PM - TUCKPOINTING BEGINS ON BUILDING ONE on the south end
- 8AM- 11:30AM Office 365 Transition, productivity tools, etc , 4-8th and HS Room 335-37, EC & Parish Room 332; Elementary in room 331
- 11:30-12 - Thanks/and such in the secondary school cafeteria
- 12PM - Lunch PIZZA (more than likely)
- 12:45 - 3PM Complete end of year checklists (in Office 365 please) and team planning
Thursday June 14th 8:15AM to 1:30PM
- Heidenreich Hall - One Note training in assigned areas
- All returning teachers - in respective grade level groups; non returning teachers can work on packing up and end of year check lists
- 8:30AM - 1:30 PM ½ hour break for lunch - boxed lunch
- 3:00 Trolley Departs from school
Friday June 15th 8AM to noon
- Check out day
- Amazing Race/Adventure with Adminstration
- Exit interviews for staff who are leaving